1. Birds. Kestrel on a Wire. Snow geese in a corn-stubble field. Bluebirds muttering in the chestnut tree: “There now. Everything is going to be okay.”
2. Music. So much good music yesterday and today. Indigo Girls’ CD: Nomads, Indians, and Saints–for some reason I came back to it all fresh again yesterday. Then the Blossom Hill String Band. This morning’s singing and tears.
3. Holding it all in the Bowl of the Heart. It all has to go in there together, and somehow the mix of it all, all the beautiful and difficult and tender and angry and wretched stories, all in there together–somehow it feels right. That is how it is meant to be.
4. Spring, She rises. The footsteps of Persephone are visible now everywhere I turn.
5. Fire Cider, Elderberry Tincture, and Kombucha. Good Medicine.
May we walk in Beauty.