1. Fierce love. I keep coming back to that word–fierce–lately. This impulse to protect the ones we love with whatever we have inside us. Today is a day to hold someone in Mama Bear love. Stand at the door of that cave and bear your teeth.
2. How decisions dawn, especially when they are tough decisions. Still, the right answer comes.
3. Kindness. Someone said yesterday, “Kindness is one of my core beliefs.”
4. Speedwell and crocus and windflower. The green of the aconite leaves when the flowers fade.
5. Parent Teacher Conferences this evening. I have so many ninth graders that I end up with a pretty full schedule. I love talking with parents about their students, being able to characterize how I see them in class. May our time be fruitful and helpful.
May we walk in Beauty!