1. Reconnecting. Reconnecting. Reconnecting.
2. Crow’s Dragon. You know the Ursula LeGuin idea about dragons? They’re incredibly wise creatures–intelligent and compelling conversationalists, yet they’re tricksy and manipulative, and you have to be extremely careful or you may find yourself being subtly tricked into making promises you do not want to keep. Someone has given me a dragon she drew that exquisitely captures this aspect of dragons.
3. A clean house. We need to have company more often.
4. Yoga. I don’t do much, but I do a few minutes every day, and I continue to notice the small ways in which it helps me to be more connected with my body. Balance, for one thing.
5. Windflowers. Anemones. Even more than the crocus, they ignore their boundaries. They have much to say to me about respectfully blurring the edges of the box.
May we walk in Beauty!