It was one of the brightest rainbows I think I have ever seen, but a cell phone photo just can’t do it justice. There was a second rainbow in the space of this photo, and the deeper band of gray between them.
1. Yesterday’s shining double rainbow
2. The way mist gathers in the pockets of trees in the hillsides
3. St. John’s Wort. I found some wild patches of it along my street, and on this morning’s walk, I dug some up to bring home for my garden.
4. Lemon, Mint, and Basil infused water
5. The Weaving that we all are doing, not always aware as we place our threads how we are intertwining our stories and prayers together.
May we walk in Beauty! Much love. And rainbows.