1. Autumn sunlight and breezes creating a shadow play on the tree trunks on the hillside, on the barn, on the grass.
2. The people who stand up to bullies, who stand against cruelty, who push for people’s basic human rights, and who do their best to help.
3. Great readers and great writers. I am immersed this morning in the voices of LeVar Burton and N. Scott Momaday.
4. Whole wheat bagels and peanut butter.
5. Quiet Saturday mornings. My brain needs the rest from aural clutter.
May we walk in Beauty!