- Kimchee. This jar comes from Gap, and I’m sure it’s not nearly spicy enough to taste correct to a real Korean person, but the ginger and garlic and fermentation taste perfect to me, and remind me of the Korean restaurant in our neighborhood when we lived in Lancaster.
- I’m in the grading zone right now. May it continue. I am mostly caught up at the moment. I’m feeling hopeful.
- Bald eagle flying over the school yesterday after school.
- Yellow aconites spreading among last fall’s leaf cover. Things are waking up.
- I found some evening energy yesterday, despite having this nasty cold. Lately, finding evening energy has been a serious challenge. The light is returning.
May we walk in Beauty!