1. The watchers. The ones who keep hearts attuned to the shifts of collective consciousness, who weave prayer and hope and intention into the tapestry.
2. As we drove east this morning, a river of crows, miles long, undulated across the grey of sunrise.
3. This unsettledness will not go on forever.
4. Through the veils of lies, there is truth, and there are many fine journalists and public figures who are speaking it with clarity.
5. You, out there, breathing too, settling into each moment, being Present to the world with your good kind hearts. Perhaps this is a repeat of point number 1. If so, so be it. We need such circles.
May we do justice, love mercy, and walk humbly with Beauty.