Start a revolution today: Decide to love your body just the way it is.
Instead of dieting or restricting, offer your body delicious and nourishing food.
Instead of exercising to change your weight or your shape, move your body because moving in a body is a wonderful and wholesome thing to do and your body loves to move.
Don’t get in shape. Be the shape you are. Love the shape you are.
Eat and move and feel sensations.
Sniff the air. Learn to identify smells and aromas.
Name new colors. Differentiate hues and shades.
Listen for birdsong and crickets and the murmur of voices.
Taste your food. Really taste it. Experience crunch and flavor and texture.
Feel the wind in your skin, the pop of humidity, the softness of cat fur.
Stop obsessing about your weight and shape, please.
There is so much more to experience about being in a body than whether you fit some socially-constructed idea about an “ideal” body.
Be in your body. Love your body. Offer it care.
1. So many circles of care. Holy, holy, holy.
2. Book discussions. I joined a book group! I love my book group!
3. All the Big Birds catching today’s thermals. And I think that was an osprey fishing in the River this morning. At first I thought maybe peregrine, but I think that was a fish in its talons.
4. Being in a body. There’s so much to experience in these bodies we live in.
5. Will. Determination. I’m working on opening and focusing on the solar plexus right now. Much has been left undone. I’m going to do.
May we walk (in our bodies) in Beauty!